Re: Integrity constraint

From: vm22 <>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 04:43:38 -0800 (PST)

I looke up De Morgans law and accordingly, the English translation is "This claim asserts that A is false and B is false."

This is exactly what I want. I want everything in X that does not exist in Y nor in Z. So, we would only get results coming into the final resultset as:

Give me all the records that exist in X after ensuring the rows with the same id do not exist in Y and Z.

Please elaborate if I am missing a piece in the puzzle.

Thanks for your response.