REK:Application Systems Engineer at San Francisco, CA

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:13:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Warm Greetings!!! Please send the suitable resume to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

We are currently searching for a Application Systems Engineer for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Application Systems Engineer

San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 months+

Requirements:

The ideal candidate will posses: Needs to have min 3+ years experience with C# programming, strong experience designing and implementing complex windows services and 2 years experience with WCF development. Excellent understanding of and recommendations, superior knowledge and experience with: Programming: NET v3.5 sp1, Linq, Entity Framework, C# 2008, ASP.NET 3.5, .NET Windows Services, WCF Tools: Visual Studio 2008 Team System, SQL2005 / SQL2008, SSRS Having previous experience with billing and invoicing is a plus. Also, preferred skills (not required) : Business Payroll Domain knowledge, Billing and invoicing experience, experience dealing with printers and print large amount of reports. Platform and Skill Set Expertise: Client Server Development : C# .Net

Project Description:

We are looking for someone with a 4 year degree plus 7-10 years experience. Description: Acts in a high-level technical role as a designer for major computer applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests. Leads multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process. May act as project/team lead. I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

Thanks and Regards
Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068