Web Developer at San Francisco, CA

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:06:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Warm Greetings!!! Please send the suitable resume to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

We are currently searching for a Web Developer for our client in San Francisco, CA
Web Developer

San Francisco, CA

Duration: 1 year

Requirements:

The successful candidate: - 5+ years of J2EE and XML development within an application server framework required. Hands on experience/ knowledge in Web services, EAI, MOM and SOA and EDA architectures is a plus. - 7+ years of PL SQL / SQL development - Must be able to design and work within the constraints of existing systems. - Experience in iterative and waterfall based development methodologies. Strong RUP, OOAD & UML skills. - Experience with data modeling and application design using patterns, best practices and predefined APIs. - Experience in creating high-performance, high-reliable applications specifically against the Oracle 9i database platform. - Understands ERD, able to construct efficient SQL with complex joins, parallel query and partitioning. - Produce and automate readable scripts and programs inn Perl and Unix Shell to process files and to schedule and monitor batch jobs. Experience in PBS, LSF or Odysis desirable. - Committed to high quality through Unit testing. Able to debug and analyze problems in complex environments. - Must be able to interpret and translate complex business requirements into clear technical specifications and be able to articulate and document ideas to both technical and business audiences - Must be a team player, proactive, follows process, takes responsibility and delivers on commitments. - Attention to detail, quality, and thoroughness in his/her work are crucial.

Project Description:

Our Software Engineering team is seeking effective and hands-on senior Java / PL SQL developers to develop and maintain our high volume, 24X7, customer facing, batch transaction processing application. The work requires developers with solid Oracle database, PL SQL, and Java programming foundation, and strong scripting skills who now work with J2EE and XML technologies to build middleware and backend solutions. This candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle - including requirements analysis, development, testing, and implementation. The responsibilities of this position will involve: - Design and develop batch programs for a 24-7 high volume OLTP financial system - Lead or contribute to technical design discussions and planning - Lead or contribute to code reviews and technical design/specifications - Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements - Write technical specifications documentation - Create, maintain, and present technical documentation to different audiences and levels - Perform technical assessments and work estimates - Work with and coordinate activities with other development, software configuration management, release management, production support, and product development groups. - Plan and organize development activities for assigned work. - Communicate effectively on status and issues to team members and management. - Provide production support during and after business hours I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

Thanks and Regards
Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068