REK:Technical Architect at PHILADELPHIA, PA

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:38:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We are currently searching for a Technical Architect for our client in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Technical Architect

PHILADELPHIA, PA Duration: 3 months

Requirements:

The ideal candidate must possess knowledge of internet/intranet based technologies and architectures. Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner. Ability to think critically; to recognize and anticipate a problem (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement or communicate the best solution in a timely manner. Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Required Skills: Microsoft .Net 3.5, Microsoft ASP.Net 2.0, C#, AJAX, Oracle 10g +, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Web Development, Application Design, Database Design and Modeling. Desired Skills: Ability to manage own work, Multi-tasking, strong verbal communication skills, strong written skills, Test Driven Development, Object-Relational Mapping (NHibernate), Application Programming and Development, .Net Architecture, .Net Development, Interface Design, Informatica ETL, Web Services, XML.

Project Description:

We are looking for someone who will define overall tech arch & standards. Defines application arch for projects. Confirms/ensures soundness of project tech designs. Reviews project estimates for development. Provide recommendations for application designs based on best practices & reusable assets. Develops Proof of Concepts & architecture designs/technical designs for new technical solutions. Participates in Transition of application designs to development team. Maintains familiarity with a repository of reusable assets to be leveraged by projects. Prepares code pkgs. & documentation (Setup Guide, Configuration Settings) for deployments. Maintains familiarity with Client coding standards & communicates them to development team. Assists with application data modeling. Evaluation & support for new and existing software tools to support project work. Provide technical Subject Matter Expertise for project teams. Liaison with related IS groups representing the development center. I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Thanks and Regards
Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068