Re: an honest post about being an oracle ace

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:26:40 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:05:48 +1100, Noons wrote:
> Palooka wrote,on my timestamp of 31/01/2009 2:37 PM:

>> Heresy!
>> Captain M. is an Oracle Ace. What more proof could there be that only
>> the worthiest are deserving of such an honour?
>> Palooka

> LOL! Sorry dude: who on Earth is Captain M?

He's referring to Dan Morgan. There is a very popular rum from Jamaica called "Captain Morgan":

It's not too bad, but I'll stick with the Irish whiskeys like Bailey's Irish Cream or Tullamore Dew for the time being. I find the "Captain Morgan" joke rather tasteless, as I would find any joke based on somebody's name.