Re: Db crashed with no backups :confused:

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:27:01 +0100

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:29:36 -0800 (PST), hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>No reason in my opinion to be cutting here. We have had more than
>enough people ( fill in the blanks ) implying that others should be
>fired ...

We have also had more than enough 'Holier than thou' people, never responding to any request, but only when they can bully or police someone.
Your attitude, John Hurley, makes me vomit because of its hypocrisy. If you can't stand this type of comment, why don't you get lost to Oracle-l?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA