Re: Discoverer EUL command line for java

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:16:00 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 28, 12:09 pm, LGJ7801 <LGJ7..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone tell me if the Discoverer EUL command line for java can be
> used on Discoverer Desktop?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> Leo

What version of Discoverer and Discover Desktop? Answers to Oracle questions are often version specific and sometimes platform specific as well. My guess based on limited information would be, no.

Also, this is not a database question so it should probably be posted to the tools newsgroup rather than to comp.databases.oracle.server.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jan 28 2009 - 12:16:00 CST

Original text of this message