Re: Fast roll-back

From: joel garry <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:36:28 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 23, 3:20 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:00:49 -0800, hpuxrac wrote:
> > You cannot prevent people from asking what they will on this newsgroup.
> I cannot prevent anything but I can react to what I perceive as an
> inappropriate behavior. I don't do that very frequently but I've had a
> root canal done yesterday. This is why I am on a group that is not
> moderated.
> His feelings will be protected on oracle-l which was rendered useless
> and extremely boring by tolerating posts like the one by OP. I was one
> of the founders until the present moderator, Mr. Steve Adams has rendered
> it useless for me. I guess that protecting morality is easier then doing
> real work on Oracle databases. still says oracle-L is hosted and unmoderated... :-O

Last updated 2002 - man, talk about a zombie site.

While I was trying to find oracle-l older than 2001, I ran across this gem:;hyX7lA;20020807072810-0400A "There was a lot of garbage traffic in my estimation."

The more things change...

When did you found oracle-l? Anyone know last century archives? I see references to and, but haven't found archives yet. is the oldest reference I've found so far.

-- is bogus.
kbs.ney lol