Can AQ under CDC be directly accessed?

From: ErikYkema <erik.ykema_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:26:41 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to access the Oracle AQ that is underneath the CDC subscriber window directly.
Can it be done? How is the AQ named and can messages be consumed from the AQ without crashing CDC?

Background information:
This is for message based integration (JMS) of an ERP system to an ESB.
CDC nicely captures the changes on the source and near-real time by AQ- JMS this could be sent to the ESB.
I would like to do this without a polling mechanism that checks the CDC subscriber window every x minutes and then processes that in bulk, as the transactions appear.

Thanks,
Erik Ykema Received on Fri Jan 23 2009 - 10:26:41 CST

Original text of this message