Re: Fast roll-back

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:00:49 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 23, 2:55 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:14:32 -0800, hpuxrac wrote:
> >> No problem. When you encounter another problem or just want to impress
> >> your boss, you can post a question and use other people's knowledge and
> >> dilligence rather then investiong your own time and effort. Usenet
> >> certainly beats working, hands down. Have a happy, happy 2009.
>
> > Umm time for a vacation?  Maybe go out and run 10 miles?
>
> Thanks for your concern, but it's a bit too cold for running and there is
> plenty of snow around, too. I could injure myself, I am sure you wouldn't
> want that. Have you considered a vacation? After all, your concern for my
> health is off topic, even if it is noble.

You cannot prevent people from asking what they will on this newsgroup. One has the choice of responding or not based on who the poster is.

Just back from a couple days skiing monday and tuesday ... conditions were prime thanks for asking. Going out to run 10 miles in the snow in a few minutes!

As for the original question in this thread ... I don't have any clear idea of what the question is exactly. It certainly could be legitimate and even interesting to some if it was framed well ... as it is currently ... not clear enough. Received on Fri Jan 23 2009 - 05:00:49 CST

Original text of this message