Re: Fast roll-back

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:55:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:14:32 -0800, hpuxrac wrote:

>> No problem. When you encounter another problem or just want to impress
>> your boss, you can post a question and use other people's knowledge and
>> dilligence rather then investiong your own time and effort. Usenet
>> certainly beats working, hands down. Have a happy, happy 2009.
>
> Umm time for a vacation? Maybe go out and run 10 miles?

Thanks for your concern, but it's a bit too cold for running and there is plenty of snow around, too. I could injure myself, I am sure you wouldn't want that. Have you considered a vacation? After all, your concern for my health is off topic, even if it is noble. Now, to be quite serious, why are you supporting behavior like the one displayed by "astalavista"? Do you have any objections to what I said or you just don't like the fact that I have said it?

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com