Accessing Enterprise manager - oracle 11g - windows 2003 - password failure

From: <sankpl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:37:59 -0800 (PST)

We have windows 2003 server and we are running 2 oracle databases in version 11g.
We were successfully configured EM for one database and when we were tried for the other database we encountered configuration errors and we were able to sort by searching on "google", solution was "ocijdbc10 file has to be placed in the bin directoy". It worked but we landed up in accessing the EM. It is not accepting sys/pwd as sysdba which i can use for the sqlplus session.

Can anybody suggest what would be the cause and solution or work around for this.

Thank you

PKS Received on Wed Jan 21 2009 - 13:37:59 CST

Original text of this message