Re: Upgrade Plan

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:35:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:23:28 -0800, hpuxrac wrote:

> Don't see anything wrong with my advice but yes certainly it should be
> part of a test plan for the whole upgrade.

John, you misunderstood me. The OP should test before he upgrades. Asking such questions is ridiculous. What shall he tell his boss, should there be problems? Will he try to justify the situation by saying that John Hurley wasn't helpful enough? I was surprised by his question. He should test it. Take another HP-UX machine, resembling the target machine as closely as possible and test, test, test.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com