How to select all tables that have the same column name and column value

From: Homer <HomerS007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:25:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,

I know how to select out all the tables that have the same column name using SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM ALL_TAB_COLUMNS WHERE COLUMN_NAME = 'column_name'. I need to take it a step further to select only those tables that have the same column name and a certain field value. For instance, I want all the tables that have an element called last_update_date and the last_update_date = '31-dec-08'. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,
Jon Received on Thu Jan 15 2009 - 12:25:22 CST

Original text of this message