Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:43:00 -0800, balu wrote:

> To Mladen Gogala,
>
> I am very glad that entire world knows about you very well.

So am I. It helps me with winning contracts. Marketing is a great invention, regardless of my opinion of the marketing types.

> Very funny

I am glad that you finally saw the light and can now appreciate my humor. Hallelujah! One thing, however, is unclear to me: why do you keep replying to Charles's messages instead of mine? As far as I can tell, I am the object of your reverence and adoration, not Charles Hopper. Let him sweat a bit for some free marketing.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com