Re: diskgroup calculations

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:44:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:21:23 -0800, just_real wrote:

> But on the same server is B on its own. So I guess how would I calculate
> the size of the B filesystem? (i hope i am making sense)

Not so long ago, the mighty Google should still have it, I posted a Perl script that uses DBI and Filesys::DfPortable to compute the size of file systems and store the results into an Oracle database. The script is then scheduled via crontab or as an external job. I posted it on this group and the script name was "dfree". Please, send me a private email if you are unable to find it.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com