Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:04:50 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 12, 1:37 am, balu <krishna..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> To Mladen Gogala,
>
> I have seen you many times replying oracle posts in very ODD manner .
> I request if you think so that you are not paid by replying to this
> post .. please do not reply its very simple.
>
> Regards
>
> Balakrishna.

What was wrong with his answer?
He:
1: gave some good general posting advice (i.e. don't SHOUT) 2: pointed out the old maxim: failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
3: did provide some help (posted the error description)

Are you sure it was Mladen you were referring to??

   Ed Received on Wed Jan 14 2009 - 13:04:50 CST

Original text of this message