Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:39:55 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 13, 1:49 pm, Noons <wizofo..._at_yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 14/01/2009 6:10 AM:
>

> > Not to mentionhttp://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=982
>
> > Yikes!
>
> Amazing!  Finally, someone at that forum has developed a spine and decided to
> put an end to all the personal attacks?
> Only overdue by, let me see how many years, three? Four?
> That has been the main reason I don't frequent the OTN forum: to be the target
> of attacks by low-life trolls and idiots, I can stay on Usenet and at least be
> able to reply in kind.

But this cure is worse than the disease. Arbitrary removal with no explanation, sheesh, my aged ten years login can go away even if I don't do anything, like on dkb forum. I had thought Justin would eventually come to something reasonable, he seemed a smart and experienced guy, my opinion of him has gone down, down, down, and flushed away. That is simply not the right way to run a forum.

There is now a cabal.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.