Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:49:26 +0100

balu wrote:

> To Mladen Gogala,
>
> I have seen you many times replying oracle posts in very ODD manner .

I've been a bad boy, that's probably the reason that Santa didn't bring me anything for the last Christmas. I've got the usual stuff from my friends and family, mainly cologne, scarfs, ties and gloves but nothing from the Santa. Nothing, nada, zilch. Not even a Mars bar. That supports your theory that I've been a very naughty DBA.

Please, define "odd" so that I know what to avoid. Different people have different notions of what is odd. I believe that posts in capitals with the "urgent" tag in the title are not only odd but downright ridiculous.

> I request if you think so that you are not paid by replying to this
> post .. please do not reply its very simple.

And by what right do you request anything from me? You can politely ask me, you can implore me or beseech me but requests imply authority to make them. Making requests without having authority to do so, is not only silly and ridiculous but also extremely rude and impolite. On the road, that would make me give you the infamous "driver's salute". Balu, you're number one!

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com