Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: Steve Howard <>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:36:58 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 10, 10:29 am, Charles Hooper <> wrote:

> From the above quotes, it should be easy to see that the Palooka who
> has contributed to this group in the past is likely not the same
> Palooka who was the OP in this thread.  Palooka's comment in the
> second of the above quotes suggests that he understands that searches
> (and research) should be performed prior to posting, rather than
> dumping problems on group members (the context of the quote may not
> make that easy to see), while the OP in this thread apparently does
> not subscribe to the same line of reasoning.

No clue. I didn't even care if it was Palooka or not. I just found it funny (in a sad way) that the posters IP address,, comes from the UK and not Asia (at as least as represented by

The three minutes I spent on this are already too much, so I'll move on. Received on Sat Jan 10 2009 - 15:36:58 CST

Original text of this message