Re: default select order

From: Maija-Leena <kangasmaki_at_netti.fi>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:04:29 GMT

Hi,

database version is 10.2.0.1.0.

I'm going to fix this of course by adding the missing order by -clauses to the program, the problem is that I cannot deliver it very easily to the customer and that's why I was hoping to find some kind of work around that could be done in the database and would work even a little better for a week or two. I find this very interesting behaviour because it's different what I've used to in Oracle7.

Thanks for all the answers,

Maija-Leena