Re: backup/restore of a table with multiple xmltype columns failing

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:25:01 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 5, 9:57 am, wallyr..._at_gmail.com wrote:

snip

> Operating System: Sun Solaris 10
> Database Version: 10.2.0.1.0 64 bit
> Rac: 2 nodes
> export/import: using the expdp and impdp command

snip

> We now have 2 xmltype columns in the same table and the import started
> bombing again. We have created a ticket with Oracle Support and they
> they were able to recreate it and are working on a solution.
>
> I was wondering if anyone has come across the same scenario before and
> if so how did you get around it.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well apparently since you have now added that oracle support reproduced it against 10.2.0.4 and 11.1.0.7 you may not have a lot of people with a similar problem.

Good luck getting it fixed without just a documented bypass! Received on Mon Jan 05 2009 - 13:25:01 CST

Original text of this message