The duration of one single oracle job

From: eteunisse <eteunisse_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:44:46 -0800 (PST)

The question I have is simple and I thought I would find the answer in no time, but no luck.
I user Oracle 10g, but we do not use the scheduler, but dbms_jobs.

I have a job that gathers table statistics once a week. I want to know how long the last job execution took. In user_jobs there is the attribute TOTAL_TIME, but this is the total time this job executed in total.
Of course I could remember the value of this before execution and afterwards it is easy to get what I want, but now O do not have the previous value and I need to know how long the last job took.

Thanks Received on Mon Jan 05 2009 - 02:44:46 CST

Original text of this message