Oracle Certification DBA or Developer

From: Sanjeev <>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 02:57:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gurus,

  I have got 2.5 years experience in Oracle 9i (SQL, PL/SQL) with Java.
  Mostly Database development (SQL, PL/SQL).   I want do a certification in Oracle and having a doubt where should go?
  Whether Developer or DBA track, as well as which certification I need to go for so as to become career in Oracle.   Which certification will be suitable for me.   Whether Oracle 10g certification OR Oracle 9i certification

  Since I am not working on D2k

 Could any one provide suggestion for me.

Sanjeev Received on Fri Jan 02 2009 - 04:57:14 CST

Original text of this message