Re: shaggy dba joke

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:04:37 +1100

joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 31/12/2008 5:47 AM:

> This is almost as funny as getting mailing list command error messages
> while attempting to reply to a blog post about cloud computing. I
> find great irony in a new paradigm that requires one to put so much
> trust in some mysterious computer off in a network cloud, while plain
> old blogging/mailing list bugs are pandemic.

Narh! You know well that those "clouds" are managed by extensively trained professionals, with excellent professional references and a list of OCP certifications longer than the tracert to their cloud sites in Bangalore. Yet one of them the other day had a problem: something about wanting to know what "dual" was?...

 > (For those who are
> trying to puzzle out what I just wrote,

LOL!
I could see and raise you a few more, but unfortunately I'm restricted on what I can describe. One day...