Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:04:28 -0800 (PST)

Bob Jones wrote:

> > and he doesn't identify himself ever,
> > which is not the case with DA Morgan.
> > Anyone who insists on personal vendettas
> > on the Usenet without full identification is
> > immediately defined as a low-life troll with
> > no credibility whatsoever.
>
> I have never heard anything quite as absurd.

Apparently, your hearing is bad. If you'd care to READ instead, which is what people do on Usenet, you might find it more gratifying? It's not hard, just go back above and carry on.

> It appears you share Captain
> Morgan's believe - your credibility in this group is based on your name and
> not what you post here.

I don't share ANYTHING with Daniel: we have disagreed many times before, here and elsewhere, it's on public record. And anyway, you don't know ANYTHING about me to claim I share anything with anyone, so stop trying to be childish: it borders on boring and it's demeaning to you.

> Why would it matter?

Because someone might not be aware that I have the courage of putting my name where my writing is. Something sorely lacking on many cowards in the Usenet who use anonimity as a way to hide while stating their lies.

> I am not expecting someone here to reach me or trying
> to sell anything.

Good. Excellent, even!
And what the heck has that got to do with anything? Received on Mon Dec 29 2008 - 23:04:28 CST

Original text of this message