Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:09:47 -0600

"Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:gja0p7$r1v$2_at_news.motzarella.org...
> sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl wrote,on my timestamp of 29/12/2008 6:09 PM:
>> On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:41:44 -0800 (PST), hpuxrac
>> <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>>> The guy you are posting back and forth with just loves to keep posting
>>> and will try to make strange points unrelated to your replies.
>>
>> The guy who is responding now is on a personal vendetta with that
>> other guy, and will bring just up anything to ridicule him.
>> He is not a grain better than the guy he is ridiculing.
>>
>> Sybrand Bakker
>> Senior Oracle DBA
>
> and he doesn't identify himself ever,
> which is not the case with DA Morgan.
> Anyone who insists on personal vendettas
> on the Usenet without full identification is
> immediately defined as a low-life troll with
> no credibility whatsoever.

I have never heard anything quite as absurd. It appears you share Captain Morgan's believe - your credibility in this group is based on your name and not what you post here.

> And in case there is any doubt,
> my name is Nuno Souto.

Why would it matter? I am not expecting someone here to reach me or trying to sell anything. Received on Mon Dec 29 2008 - 21:09:47 CST

Original text of this message