Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:14:08 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:07:54 +0100, sybrandb wrote:

> Hpuxrac, your behavior with respect to Daniel Morgan is very annoying.
> So far, you have done everything to ridicule him, at the same time
> boasting you know everything better, without bringing up anything
> substantial.

That's the matter of taste. I've been annoyed by Dan and even had public quarrels with Dan before. I've also been annoyed by hpuxrac before. As inconceivable as it may seem, perhaps one could even find a few people annoyed by me.

> I suggest for a New Years resolution you consider to stop your little
> vendetta, take it offline, or GET LOST

And what gives you right to tell anyone to "get lost"? This forum is un-moderated so you are just being rude, not for the 1st time. You're probably just unsuccessfully trying to be funny.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com