Re: When should one rebuild an index?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:15:29 +1100

sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl wrote,on my timestamp of 29/12/2008 6:09 PM:
> On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:41:44 -0800 (PST), hpuxrac
> <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> The guy you are posting back and forth with just loves to keep posting
>> and will try to make strange points unrelated to your replies.

> The guy who is responding now is on a personal vendetta with that
> other guy, and will bring just up anything to ridicule him.
> He is not a grain better than the guy he is ridiculing.
>
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

and he doesn't identify himself ever,
which is not the case with DA Morgan.
Anyone who insists on personal vendettas on the Usenet without full identification is immediately defined as a low-life troll with no credibility whatsoever.
And in case there is any doubt,
my name is Nuno Souto. Received on Mon Dec 29 2008 - 02:15:29 CST

Original text of this message