From: Chuck <>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:10:52 GMT

Tim X wrote:
> its
> proably someone who has been legitimately given access rather than a
> clever evil anonymous genius.
> Tim

I like the intrigue of clever evil genius better.

What I really enjoy though or the ones who *think* they are evil geniuses and get caught. I can't tell you how many times I've read of bank programmers trying to steal the rounded off pennies of interest from a million customers every month. Seems like they always think they are so smart and are the first one who thought of this scam. At least a dozen times sincd 1978 I've read of someone who thought he was the first person to think of it, and of course got caught. Received on Mon Dec 22 2008 - 14:10:52 CST

Original text of this message