Re: tool: convert classic oracle sql to ansi?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:23:29 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:

> Then Captain Morgan jumps in with the pontificating and the
> posing ...

Which, of course, is not what you are doing yet again eh?

> Looks like the typical spamming of the newsgroup here

I agree. You should stop doing it. Every time you post you are just inviting me to post a response thus allowing me the solid platinum privilege to again recommend that people quit their jobs and relocate to Seattle Washington so they can take my class at the U: Like that is going to happen. Thanks John.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor