From: joel garry <>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:31:58 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 18, 4:22 am, Charles Hooper <> wrote:

> This appears to be some version of Oracle 10g, based on the "SORT
> GROUP BY NOSORT" in the explain plan, and the DBMS XPLAN type format
> of the explain plan which includes the predicate information.

(And thanks for stimulating me to look, I learned several new things on the way to finding that). (page 5 example looks like OP to me)

Keep up the good works, the rare brain-fart or typo keeps us on our tippy-toes.

-- is bogus.
“When I first heard about [the nondisclosure agreement for DSM-V], I
just went bonkers.” - Dr. Robert Spitzer, psychiatry professor at
Columbia and the architect of DSM-III.