Lead Oracle Developer at Orlando, Florida

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:13:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We are currently searching for a PL/SQL Developer for our client in Orlando, Florida. The company provides statistical analysis for the health industry.
Skill (in order of importance):

The role requires 5+ years of experience:
" PL/SQL Development
" Complex Stored Procedures
" Experience very large databases
" Excellent skill in writing, maintaining, testing, and
debugging code
" Web services
" Oracle relational databases (DBA Experience a plus)
" Ability to apply Object-oriented analysis and design
Not required, but desired:
" VB.net
" ASP.net
" C#
" Experience with healthcare commercial software
" Knowledge of Linux operating systems a plus
The scope of work is development and maintenance of new and existing code. This is a heavy Oracle environment as the company provides statistical analysis to the health industry. The duration of contract is 10-12 months.

I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks and Regards

Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068