Re: Yellowfin Business Intelligence recognised among 25 rising companies that CIO’s must know about.

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:19:02 -0800

joel garry wrote:
> On Dec 11, 5:31 pm, DA Morgan <> wrote:

>> JP wrote:
>>> MIS Magazine has recognised Yellowfin Business Intelligence as a
>>> rising star with inclusion in its strategic 100 list for 2008.
>> Thank you for alerting us to this. Would everyone please join me
>> in writing a complaint to the magazine about Yellowstain's spamming.
>> Thank you.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users

> I thought about that in the previous spam cycle, but wondered if they
> would just interpret it as "spamming works."
> jg
> --
> is bogus.

The point of spamming is to attract people to a site: Don't click on the link.

The point of spamming is to make money: Don't buy their product.

But for a commercial operations such as YellowStream they need their reputation. If they are exposed in as spammers it will hurt them financially and they will stop.

Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group