Re: What will happen after commit statement ?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:08:41 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 3:23 pm, Michael Austin <maus..._at_firstdbasource.com> wrote:
> joel garry wrote:
> >> Go eff yourself, you #$%&! spammer.
>
> >> --
> >> Mladen Gogalahttp://
>
> > Besides that, it is wrong.  Committing in a loop like that can lead to
> > ORA-1555.  It also doesn't answer the question, really.
>
> > There must be a behind the green door joke here.
>
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> >http://www.madoff.com/dis/display.asp?id=203&mode=1&home=1
> >http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-293.htm
> > I wish I could make this stuff up and have it sound believable.
>
> Obviously you "trust" the sites given by just about anyone here... - you
> do realize that a LOT of trojans/virus are transmitted by someone
> actually clicking the link - right?

Yeah, I've been doing this since modems had big suction cups on them. I remember when MS distributed floppies with viruses on them. I pissed off hjr when I asked if his site plunked those add-ons into the IE a customer forced me to use. I remember when alt.virus was hot stuff. I still have Amiga joke programs that make the pixels melt down the screen. I still have a hardcopy of the Morris worm and... What's your point?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://all.net/