Re: What is Pragma EXECPTION_INIT ? Explain the usage ?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:59:39 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 2:11 am, geninuesolutions..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> What is Pragma EXECPTION_INIT ? Explain the usage ?http://interviewdoor.com/questions-faqs/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=1053

How about marking this site as spam at http://www.sitetiki.com/Interviewdoor.com

Registration Service Provided By: ZNET INDIA Contact: +91.1414070666
Website: http://www.znetindia.com

Domain Name: interviewdoor.com

Expiry Date: 22-May-2010
Days Left for Expiry: 525
Record Creation Date: 22-May-2008
Domain Status: Active

Domain servers in listed order:
ns4.znetindia.com
ns5.znetindia.com

RegistrantContact Details
Name Domain Admin
Company PrivacyProtect.org
Email Address contact_at_privacyprotect.org Address P.O. Box 97 Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org,
City Moergestel
State/Region/Province
Zip 5066 ZH
Country NL
Tel No. +45.36946676

AdministrativeContactDetails
Name Domain Admin
Company PrivacyProtect.org
Email Address contact_at_privacyprotect.org Address P.O. Box 97 Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org,
City Moergestel
State/Region/Province
Zip 5066 ZH
Country NL
Tel No. +45.36946676

TechnicalContactDetails
Name Domain Admin
Company PrivacyProtect.org
Email Address contact_at_privacyprotect.org Address P.O. Box 97 Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org,
City Moergestel
State/Region/Province
Zip 5066 ZH
Country NL
Tel No. +45.36946676

BillingContactDetails
Name Domain Admin
Company PrivacyProtect.org
Email Address contact_at_privacyprotect.org Address P.O. Box 97 Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org,
City Moergestel
State/Region/Province
Zip 5066 ZH
Country NL
Tel No. +45.36946676

PrivacyProtect.org is providing privacy protection services to this domain name to protect the owner from spam and phishing attacks. PrivacyProtect.org is not responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at http://privacyprotect.org/contact. We have a stringent abuse policy and any complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us. The registrar of record is Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Yeah, as much money as I pay for this data is as much as you can sue