Re: What is the basic structure of PL/SQL ?

From: Steve Howard <>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:57:14 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 12, 6:49 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 03:34:54 -0800, naga wrote:
> > What is the basic structure of PL/SQL ?
> >
> Another work of that spamming c*nt. Please, report him to Google.
> He's spamming from Tata Communications in India and they're notorious
> for ignoring complaints. Google, on the other hand, may react.
> --
> Mladen Gogala

Come on, Mladen. With great answers like what is below to questions such as the one posted, we should give him a break...

I never knew exception handling was very impish, i.e., annoyingly playful...

PL/SQL uses block structure as its basic structure. Anonymous blocks or nested blocks can be used in PL/SQL.
--all the variables u use in ur program should be declared here

--application logic goes here
--very imp