Hit 4GB file size limit in Oracle on W2003

From: <stephenmorton_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:52:14 -0800 (PST)

Please could anybody help. A friend has a corrupted database. She has execeed 4GB on the size of a datafile. She has been told she will need patch 2585700 and will have to restore her database. I must admit I was not aware of this problem.

I would be gratefull for any information, if anybody has experience of this problem. She want to be sure she is doing the right thing to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes, Stephen. Received on Fri Dec 12 2008 - 04:52:14 CST

Original text of this message