Re: Is there a way to extract the primary key from Oracle wallet?

From: Charles <superaladn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:50:59 -0800 (PST)

the password is of the wallet.

When I use 'Oracle wallet manager' and input password, I only can see the wallet tree and some trusted certificates. this tool also provide the way to "convert your Oracle Wallet to store private keys on a smart card rather than on disk"

But what should I do if I want to get the private keys directly? the wallet file "ewallet.p12" is binary file. there are no available info about the private keys.

Is there someone hack this? please share with me. thanks. :) Received on Tue Dec 09 2008 - 23:50:59 CST

Original text of this message