Re: Oracle Forms Server 6i and WebDB

From: Kike <>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:33:56 +0100

> IIRC, you can run Forms 6i with a HTTP Server only installation of
> Application Server.

Yes... I tried to connect Apache with Forms Server, but I couldn't. Forms Server didn't matter if Apache was running or not, so I figured out that Apache was not correctly linked with Forms Server. But I don't know if this is due to an incorrect version of the Forms Server 6i (I think the Production version is distributed separately, so I was trying to configure it with the Testing one), or only to a bad configuration of the listener. I configured only the virtual paths in Apache, but no more.

> Maybe this link can help you:

Thanks a lot. I'll read it. Received on Mon Dec 08 2008 - 06:33:56 CST

Original text of this message