Re: Oracle database works properly but from designers tools I can't connect to database

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 20:49:34 +0100

Jacek Maria Jackowski schreef:
> Yes I was using hte right password

What do you exactly mean by Logging in from Designer with a sys account? When you install Designer, you create a repository in a repository owner schema. As the owner, you can grant other users to use the designer repository. Use such a user to work with Designer. You may not be able to use SYS though, for SYS can only connect as SYSDBA or SYSOPER, and I don't think Designer offers those options.

Shakespeare Received on Sun Dec 07 2008 - 13:49:34 CST

Original text of this message