Re: AWR Sample Report

From: raja <dextersunil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 01:47:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,

I took the output of the query which you have given in the previous post.
I am not able to post the output file here. So i am sending you and charles.
The file contains the output that was taken from 25/11/2008 - 03/12/2008
In average, it looks like ordering the output by total waits, shows "PX qref latch" as the priority.
I searched regarding this and found that it is related to parallel processing.
( I also feel that they might have used parallel hint to make the queries faster. Let me check out on these. ) Please check the file that i have sent to ur mail id and provide me ur suggestions.

With Regards,
Raja. Received on Sat Dec 06 2008 - 03:47:13 CST

Original text of this message