Re: ORA-600 kghssgai3 Error in Win2003

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:33:15 +0100

ddf schreef:

> On Dec 3, 9:20 am, "if_inves..._at_yahoo.com"
> <basis_consult..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anybody have any information about this specific ORA-00600 error
>> in Win2003?
>> I searched on 'kghssgai3', but did not find anything;
>>
>> ksedmp: internal or fatal error
>> ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kghssgai3], [128], [36],
>> [], [], [], [], []
>> Current SQL statement for this session:
>> select file# from file$ where ts#=:1
>> ----- Call Stack Trace -----
>> calling call entry argument values in
>> hex
>> location type point (? means dubious
>> value)
>> -------------------- -------- --------------------
>> ----------------------------
>> _ksedmp+327 CALLrel _ksedst+0
>> _ksfdmp.108+14 CALLrel _ksedmp+0 3
>> _kgerinv+131 CALLreg 00000000 4F937D0 3
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Windows 2003 is throwing that error?  I thought it was an Oracle
> error ...
>
> No one can answer your question without the proper information and
> that includes reporting the Oracle version (to at least four numbers)
> you are using.
>

> David Fitzjarrell

There are 2 occurence in the Metalink Bug database. Both closed as 'Vendor OS problem'. There's no hope I'm afraid. Bounce the database and pray it won't happen again.

Are you running any kind of virtual server?

The first 3 lines in the call stack trace are very common (all on Windows), more specific info should be near the end of the trace.

Shakespeare Received on Wed Dec 03 2008 - 10:33:15 CST

Original text of this message