Re: VPD and rewritten queries

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:32:49 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 27, 4:24 am, "timo" <timo.ta..._at_luukku.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> VPD rewrites queries  - that's obvious - but I'd like to find out final sql
> executed for optimizing purposes.
> I should find sqls from all connected users with diffent roles and
> privileges - is there any simple way to get those after-VPD-add -sqls ?
> And if it's up to that "alter session set events '10730 trace name context
> forever, level 12', where's that trace file located when using sqlplus on
> client and does it include other users's sqls also ?
> Thanks,
> BR,
> Timo

I haven't tried it, since I'm not running VPD, but I notice EM has a rewrite query link at the bottom of the plan when you look at SQL executed information. Might be a lot easier than tracing if it is what you need, especially if you are looking at several users.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/25.46.html#subj3