Need Help: Getting hang while importing schema dump

From: <>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 03:26:26 -0800 (PST)

      System getting hang when I am trying to import schema dump into new schema.
Actually, I am just creating duplicate schema in same DB. Consider, I have two schema A and B on the same DB and now I have exported schema A and trying import same into B.But while importing type object, its getting hang for couple of hours.

Note: No version problem as my import and export dump process is on the same m/c.
Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,
Ram Received on Mon Dec 01 2008 - 05:26:26 CST

Original text of this message