Lot of row cache/library pin

From: astalavista <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:03:24 +0100

Hi,

I have a database 9.2.0.6, with the wait events below:

Top 5 Timed Events

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                     %
Total
Event                                               Waits    Time (s) Ela
Time
-------------------------------------------- ------------ ----------- --------
row cache lock                                     37,587      87,406
63.12
library cache pin                                   6,565      17,853
12.89
enqueue                                             5,255      15,093
10.90
CPU time                                                       11,337
8.19
db file sequential read                         1,880,609       2,261
1.63

It is a DSS database used for a trainning so a lot of same select are done at the same moment and we have a slow response time.

What can I do to improve response time ? Thanks in advance Received on Sat Nov 29 2008 - 08:03:24 CST

Original text of this message