VPD and rewritten queries

From: timo <timo.talja_at_luukku.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:24:56 GMT

Hi,
VPD rewrites queries - that's obvious - but I'd like to find out final sql executed for optimizing purposes.
I should find sqls from all connected users with diffent roles and privileges - is there any simple way to get those after-VPD-add -sqls ? And if it's up to that "alter session set events '10730 trace name context forever, level 12', where's that trace file located when using sqlplus on client and does it include other users's sqls also ? Thanks,
BR,
Timo Received on Thu Nov 27 2008 - 06:24:56 CST

Original text of this message