Re: W2K8 64bit Instalation Error

From: joel garry <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:22:47 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 26, 9:41 am, "miguel.salles" <> wrote:
> Run my SSIS package for the first time.
> using c:\PROGRA-2 in the app path (instead of C:\Program Files (x86) )
> Found this on the web:

I wonder if microsoft realizes that users who publish metalink notes on their forums are committing intellectual theft?

> Now, what is BUG ID = 3807408? is there a patch?

It says you can't connect if you have an apostrophe or equal sign in the program path or username. Fixed in 9208 and 10203. The actual bug is unpublished.

> Can anyone look into metalink for me?

You need to pay for support to get patches.

-- is bogus.