11.1.0.7 patchset experiences

From: David <ivorykeyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:59:27 GMT

We're running RAC cluster (Dell PowerEdge 1950s w/1 quad core/node) with Oracle11 on Linux Intel 5.2 64-bit and are considering the 11.1.0.7 upgrade. In the next few days the goal is to begin evaluating the upgrade in a test environment, but I'd be interested in finding out what other people's experience has been.

Any feedback based upon real world experiences with a similar configuration regarding the upgrade process itself (including problems encountered and the elapsed time to complete the upgrade) and stability post upgrade would be most appreciated.

David Received on Wed Nov 19 2008 - 17:59:27 CST

Original text of this message