Re: AWR Sample Report

From: raja <dextersunil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:14:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for ur comments.
I trying to learn, how to interpret AWR Report. Previously i had an awr report here ( pls see the previous posts of this thread ), which charles, steve and sybrand helped to give me some tips so that i can investigate more on it. Similarly i have another AWR Report here with 1 hr interval ( having this, as a place to make a study/analysis of awr report ) Just want to study this report too.
I dont know where to start from / where to look into first ( hot spots in awr report to look into ), thats y pasted the awr report here for discussion.

Still cant understand what steve Howard and joel garry, try to comment on ? Please explain.

Steve Howard,
May i know how you calculated the below ones ... "It looks like you had an average of 30% USER CPU for the duration of the snap (92,000 seconds of USER CPU, with 14 CPU's over six hours of available CPU to be used)."

Joel Garry,
Can you explain again on what you said ?

Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,
Raja. Received on Wed Nov 19 2008 - 00:14:44 CST

Original text of this message